The New progeCAD 2019 Professional
The BEST AutoCAD Alternative in the market today!
Architechnologies Inc. is the exclusive distributorship in the Philippines since 2010, with partners and reseller all over the country.
Countless schools and companies have benefited the powerful and cost effective software that is progeCAD. We continue to strive to provide the Philippine market a product for sustainable business for the AEC and generally creative industry.
THE LATEST PROGECAD 2019 PROFESSIONAL FEATURES
- DWG 2017 support
Support for DWG from 2.5 to 2017 versions
- Windows RIBBON-style user interface
Now progeCAD supports both common Menu interfaces: the Classic one based on the standard toolbar and the new up-to-date Ribbon-based menu as of Microsoft Office® or AutoCAD®
Ribbons use tabs to expose different sets of controls, eliminating the need for many parallel toolbars. Customizable through CUI Files.
- 64 Bit and Multicore support
progeCAD 2017 evolves to offer native 64-bit and multi-core support with improved memory management. Handling of large drawing files gets much more efficient on 64-bit machines, while performance when opening or regenerating progeCAD drawing files has been enhanced by 1.5 – 3 times on multi-core computers.
- PointCloud Import
Import and display PCG or ISD data files from 3D laser scanners. Point Clouds can serve a wide range of purposes, including creation of 3D CAD models out of manufactured products, for metrology/quality inspection, and in a multitude of visualization, animation, rendering and mass customization applications.
- Table Styles
To create and easily format Tables in drawings. A table style enables to specify different cell styles for each row allowing to display different justification and appearance for text and gridlines. Tables are formatted according to their styles and you can apply to individual cells, rows,or columns your formatting overriding the formatting that comes from the table style.
- New Commands
XOPEN, XPLODE, POLYSOLID, POINTCLOUDATTACH, BCOUNT, LAYERWALK, SELECTSIMILAR, ALIGNSPACE
- DWG Converter
DWG Converter is a new tool introduced to facilitate the files interchange with other DWG/DXF/DNG-based CAD software. Allows to easily convert drawings between different DWG,DXF,DGN versions.
- DWF/DWFx Converter
converts DWF and DWFx files to fully editable drawings in the following file formats: DWG, DXF, DAE, DGN, 3DS
- Improved files interchange and DWG compatibility
- Import Collada (.dae files)
- Improved support for DGN overlays, Civil3D, ADT, and mechanical object enablers
- Improved Open .dgn files by converting them into .dwg files
- New Advanced Polyline Grips
Stretch, add vertex and convert the segment into arc
- Dynamic blocks improved grips
Extended support for Dynamic Blocks editing options
- Print to DWF/DWFx files
Export drawings to the standard DWF and DWFx formats using PC3 printers
- Attach compressed raster images
MrSID MG4 compressed raster images supported
- Support for RGB and index color value
All color-related system variables support RGB and index color value
- .NET API
.NET API with user drawing interaction support (AutoCAD® compatible)
Reasons to Buy
REASONS TO BUY PROGECAD:
- Save money! Costs a fraction of AutoCAD® LT
- No learning curve! Nothing to learn if you are AutoCAD® users
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
- PDF and DWF to DWG conversion included
- Convert your old paper draughts into CAD!
- Create architectural layouts in a flash with theparametric plug-in
- Export to Google Earth®!
- Work with the included huge blocks librariesand manage your own symbols
- Keep the CAD up-to-date for a low price. You decide when to upgrade
- Work with a reliable partner with a worldwide presence.
progeCAD LICENSING OPTIONS